Car accidents are one of the leading cause of personal injury in the United States. Distracted driving is on the rise nationwide. The Litster Frost Boise Personal Injury Lawyers Scholarship program was created to promote and develop discussion around safe driving initiative and harm reduction via exploration of topical current issues.
The Litster Frost Scholarship is open to all high school students applying for or currently attending college as either a graduate or an undergraduate, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5. Litster Frost will award one $500 scholarship for each participating high school to whomever crates the best 30 second to 2 min video that addresses one of the following questions:
- How will the advent of self-driving vehicles help and/or harm the human race? Take a stance on the issue and present an argument.
- Studies have shown distracted driving to be linked to higher likelihood of car accidents. Explain why you think distracted driving is or is not an epidemic and how it can be combatted.
- Students must be applying for or enrolled at a 2 year, 4 year, or graduate level educational institution
- All entries must be posted on the indvidual’s facebook page with Litster Frost Injury Lawyers Page tagged
- All entries must be submitted no later than June 15, 2016
- All entries must also be uploaded to the link at Litsterfrost.com
The winner will be announced via email and on the Litster Frost website on July 1, 2016 and the full award amount will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winning candidates’ institution.