You may QUALIFY TO RECEIVE UP TO $120,000 in as quickly as 90 DAYS from manufacturers of plastic “mesh”
If you had surgery for bladder control, prolapsed organs or a partial hysterectomy since 1998, you probably had a bladder sling, pelvic mesh or pelvic tape. These products are also known as transvaginal mesh or transvaginal tape. The plastic-type materials can break into sharp shreds and migrate into internal organs, causing bleeding, pain, infection, and even death. The mesh is very difficult to remove during a revision surgery.
Even if you do not have problems with your bladder sling or mesh products at present, YOU MAY HAVE A SETTLEMENT CLAIM. To learn if you qualify, call us at (208) 985-1049. The call is free, completely confidential, and with no obligation.
TIME TO PLACE A CLAIM IS RUNNING OUT
We have heard many stories of women’s mesh injuries. Some will never carry on normal lives. If you are one of them, please call. Please tell others.
Even if you don’t presently have difficulties, you may qualify for a settlement with manufacturers.
Jury Awards for Victims Exceed $200 Million Dollars!
Juries have found that manufacturers did not properly test their products, and that they used unsuitable materials and processes to save money.
Victims across the country have won large verdicts against manufacturers of transvaginal mesh and transvaginal tape:
- May 2015 – $100 Million Verdict Against Boston Scientific Pinnacle (re Advantage Fit)
- March 2015 – $5.7 Million Verdict Against Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson (re Abbrevo Sling)
- Nov 2014 – $8.5 Million Verdict against Boston Scientific (re Obtryx)
- Nov 2014 – $4.75 Million Verdict Against Boston Scientific (re Obtryx)
- Nov 2014 – $6.7 Million+ Verdict Against Boston Scientific Pinnacle
- Sep 2014 – $73 Million Verdict Against Boston Scientific (re Obtryx)
- Sep 2014– $3.27 Million Verdict Against Ethicon/JJ TVT (re Transvaginal Tape)
- Aug 2013 – $2 Million Against Verdict Against C. R. Bard (re Avaulta)
- Feb 2013 – $11.11 Million Verdict Against Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson (re Prolift)
- July 2012 – $5.5 Million Verdict Against C. R. Bard (re Avaulta Plus)
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Participate in a Potential Settlement
The window to settle mesh and sling claims is closing soon. Several manufacturers have already admitted the products are harmful and are settling claims now. Please don’t miss your opportunity to get compensation for future medical expenses and to recover money for your pain and suffering.
Litster Frost Is In The Business of Helping People
Let us help you while there is time. Please call (208) 985-1049 and speak with one of our health advocates in a confidential setting at no cost to you. Or, please click on the chat button or submit the web form on this page. We will get back to you immediately and answer any questions you may have about this litigation. Know your rights.