VW’S OFFER IS AN INSULT! HERE’S WHY…
Volkswagen owners like you have been hit right in the pocketbook. The value of your vehicle literally dropped overnight when news of the emissions scandal broke. Loyal VW customers who paid $10,000 or more to protect the environment learned that their “clean” diesel engines could spew out 35 times the legal limit of nitrogen oxide. Many customers like you have felt anger, frustration, and betrayal.
Volkswagen has admitted that its TDI diesel engines were designed with software that cheated emissions tests. The affected TDI engines falsely appear to be “green” when in fact they can pollute at levels up to 35 times the legal limit. VW has been in discussions with the National Highway Transportation Safety Board about ways to fix the polluting VW, Audi and Porsche diesel engines, as well as a possible recall. Volkswagen made a meager offer to some owners. But if you purchased an automobile with one of these engines, you did not get what you paid for. You deserve better.
HERE ARE THE 3 OPTIONS VOLKSWAGEN OWNERS HAVE
- Accept VW’s current meager proposal
- Join a national class action with an out-of-state law firm (which WE DO NOT RECOMMEND); or
- CALL US at (208) 333-3330 to find out how much your individual claim can potentially be worth
We want to make sure you get what you deserve—full and fair compensation for the willful deception Volkswagen has admitted.
HERE’S HOW TO GET WAY MORE THAN VW AND CLASS ACTION LAW FIRMS WILL OFFER
Volkswagen has made some meager offers to owners of these vehicles. Those offers are weak—a $500 gift card, $500 in oil changes and 3 years of roadside service. It is your decision whether you accept this offer, but we do not recommend that you release any claim or rights if you do. Your claim is probably worth much more than this measly offer. If you do choose to accept the offer, you should consult an attorney to be sure that you do not release your claim. Be warned; Volkswagen is hoping that you will be satisfied with their low-cost offer and stop pursuing your claim.
If retained on your case, The Litster Frost Injury Lawyers team would demand on your behalf:
- $10,000 or more if you paid extra to get a “green” vehicle
- Diminished value of $10,000, $20,000 or more for the loss of the market value of your car due to VW’s deception
- Treble damages for fraud or three times the amount of actual damages in certain cases of intentional fraudulent conduct
- Treble damages available under the federal anti-corruption law, RICO (Rackateer Influenced and Corrupt organizations Act). If granted, treble damages awards could be $150,000 per vehicle
- Punitive damages designed to punish a company’s bad intentional conduct
- Attorney fees. Your attorneys will demand that VW pay your attorney fees, potentially giving clients thousands of dollars in additional compensation